Android users are seen by many people as being poor, and this mainly because they do not generate much money for dezvotlatorii applications for the Android platform, many are avoiding of launching applications for this operating system even in this reason. Despite the misconceptions many people, a recent survey conducted by those from Criteo reveals that Android smartphone users do more online shopping on their own terminal devices than iPhone users, it is extremely surprising conclusion.
Criteo says that 18% of all online purchases made in Central and Eastern Europe originating on mobile, 57% of which is made from smartphones, remaining on tablets and probably some of your SmartWatch accounts, although these in following devices are far from having advanced functions acquisitions. Moving now to the distribution on mobile platforms, Android represents 75% of all online payments made on smartphones, the remaining 25% being divided between iOS, Windows or Blackberry, the percentages being surprising, given the popularity iDevice sites among those wealthy. More details can be found in the press release below.
“In Central and Eastern Europe are more transactions on smartphones with Android than on iPhones In the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, 18% of all transactions of e-commerce is conducted on mobile devices, a percentage far below the global average of 38% 57% of these mobile transactions are made on smartphones 75% of all transactions made on smartphones in Central and Eastern Europe are completed on devices with Android Bucharest, June 23, 2016 – Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), an international leader in performance marketing, released a quarterly study dedicated to commerce on mobile devices, the study offers a comprehensive analysis of the trends and habits of online shopping in Q1 2016. This report highlights that users have increasingly more and more need for mobility, 38% of all global transactions already carried on using a mobile device. This proportion is forecast to grow in the coming period, given that in countries such as Japan and the UK, over 50% of online transactions are completed already on a mobile device. For the first time, Criteo study contains detailed information about the countries of the region of Central and Eastern Europe, including Romania, providing an overview of one of the e-commerce markets with the fastest growth rate in Europe.
“What we see increasingly is that mobile devices are becoming increasingly important when it comes to shopping online, most consumers looking for products and buying into a process that can use multiple devices,” said Alexander Gößwein, Managing Director central Europe, Criteo.
“In Eastern Europe, 18% of all online shopping takes place on mobile devices, and we anticipate a significant growth potential, especially if we look at the situation at the international level, where almost four out of ten e-commerce transactions have now place on mobile devices. Moreover, the growing importance of mobile devices in e-commerce is evident by the fact that now the value of a shopping cart on a mobile device represents 85% of the value of a shopping cart on your desktop.
“Mobile users in Europe central and Eastern Europe use predominantly terminals with Android and prefer to shop from your smartphone increasingly often, smartphones become your favorite mobile devices when it comes to shopping online, most transactions global mobile finalized on a smartphone . Especially in Central and Eastern Europe, 57% of all electronic transactions are made on mobile smartphones and only 43% of tablets. Regionally, Android devices are more popular than iOS terminals – 75% of all mobile transactions in Central and Eastern Europe are completed on devices with Android.
In this context, it becomes clear that an iPhone app will not be enough to reach many potential customers, Criteo believes that local markets will have to switch to Android applications and solutions. Mobile applications generate more sales globally, while the number of users who use more mobile devices to complete a transaction grows study Criteo shows that, globally, the applications are more effective than mobile browsers to encourage online shopping, with conversion rates by up to 20% better, even compared to desktops. Moreover, the habit of shopping on multiple devices – laptops, tablets or smartphones – has become very popular.
Even so, about 46% of the devices mentioned transactions are made on all smartphones, this confirms once again the importance of mobile devices. “
ring June 23, 2016
Posted In: Android, News, Samsung
Android, shop, smartphone